Jane's India Journals

Journals from 2001, 2003 and 2004

Friday, September 29, 2006

Sept 19, 2001 Hints About the Story to Come and The Magic Of Music

Where do the days go? Yesterday went by like a blur...quiet morning...massage especially for joint and skeletal problems...light lunch, reiki, long talk with akhilesh...all is well (well today which is the 21st, I know all is not well but will write in sequence to avoid confusion) He also decided he wants to adopt me as his mother..that's all I need...another son...another alon.. But then he took me out to dinner and ordered me a real Indian meal but NOT SPICY. It was delicious...called a Thali...it is like a personal smorgasbord... rice, dahl, mixed veggies and pickles with chapati...really delicious.

Didn't get home unitl after 9 and gidi and merav came up. She also wanted a tarot reading...it was very good for her! Out up early this morning...regular routine of meditation, reiki, pranayama, little yoga...shower dress and met dyanne's husband who arrived this morning after his 3 week trek from here to Leh!! Over the himalayas...what I did by jeep !

Thought to go up the mountain..it is a glorious sunny spring day...monsoon is over...but as I started up I felt a twinge in my knee and turned around...don't want to take any chances...so walked up an easy walk up a lower mountain to bhagsu and then decided to find the 3 girls from reiki. 2 were very distraught yesterday after the session (and only today I know why!!) and 1 got her period ...all results of the reiki bringing "things" out and wanted to see if they were OK.

To make a long story short, walked up into the hills to some way out guesthouse...had water thrown all over me"just for fun" and never did find them! But met Akilesh on the way down and told him I may not come today and he asked me please as I help him now with the class and he enjoys my help...anyway...said I didn't know...have a concert and dinner tonight at 7 and didn't need another long day. But I asked him to give the girls a message to come to my guesthouse tomorrow nite for tarot readings.

Then I went to look for the waterfall I've been hearing about...a nice short mountain walk and there it was...very nice! Nothing spectacular except for the fact that the whole way up the mountain are tons of people, mostly monks, bathing and doing their laundry!!

From there came down and did some e-mail...foundA letter from Shlomit who wrote that she thinks I'vehad "e nofe fan" and it's time to come home!!

Then on the way down from Bhagsu, saw a shop with great cotton pants and bought about 15 pairs! They were between 9-12 shekel a pair and really nice...and also 4 little purses for the girls.

Well, ate lunch , went up to the room to get something warmer for the evening and then went right back up to bhagsu...got to reiki just in time and they were all very happy to see me...(thought they love me so much...only now I know why they were so relieved to see me)...One of the girls didn't get her attunement yesterday,,, she was not ready...all closed up and tense (which I now know why also...[this is driving you all nuts isn't it!!! hehehehe] I suggested yesterday that she do some writing and she said she never writes...anyway, as soon as she saw me today she pulled out a notebook with about 20 pages of writing.! She said she started and just couldn't stop and then afterwards when she read it floodgates just opened and she hadn't felt this clean and light in her life (she is 27)

So, I gave her her attunement (at her request) today and amazing things happened to her.. she was so pleased as was Akhilesh...she cried and laughed, saw colors, expanded outward, went deep inside and even had a small Kundalini awakening...she was really ready today...her whole body and facial expressions changed since yesterday.. she was like glowing! Just beautiful.

I invited all the girls to dinner tomorrow evening and then up to "my place" so we will meet tomorrow at 7 which means I won't get to the dance concert but this is more important...they want to talk to me (little did I realize just HOW important it was)

Then I left and came straight back down to Mcleod to meet Merav, Gidi, Dyanne and Yossi for dinner and then a music concert. Well, it is now 11 and it was the perfect end to a very long but most beautiful and rewarding day.

The tabla and sitar were even betterthan the first time. They are instruments which, if you let them, simply take care 0f all the chakras together. The tabla ranges from root chakra to solar plexus in tones and beats and frequency and the sitar perfectly matches in range from the heart up to the crown chakra. The music had me floating outside of myself for almost a full hour and although I almost fell asleep at dinner, I am now full of vitality and energy...amazing what music can do.

Tomorrow morning a lady is coming to interview me...she is doing some study in Israel about israelis who travel in India and was looking for an "old lady"and she was sent to me. Guess I'm the oldest lady inMcleod area.