Jane's India Journals

Journals from 2001, 2003 and 2004

Friday, September 29, 2006

Sept 14, 2001- Flowing with Reiki on a Rainy Day

Been writing lately more personal journal entries so I haven't been sending them off...many interesting things happening.. good things...inner musings....

Yesterday, Thursday, was a nice day...lazy day...sun was hining in the morning...really beautiful and warm. Had breakfast with Merav and Dyanne after reading up on my own penthouse in the sun e-mail, shopping for books, lunch with dyanne Merav and gidi, off to Reiki

I think I can easily teach much better than he does...enjoyed giving reiki today and "felt" the flow very easily.

then back to guesthouse...ordered a banana pancake (the size of a dinner plate)with honey and decided to eat up in my room in peace and quiet and away from bugs and noisy Israelis. Dyanne also asked for her dinner to be brought up and I invited Merav and Gidi also to listen to music. So, we all gathered in my room and it is now 10 and all have left...dyanne left,
first, still not feeling well and then we had a really great time together. I love kids!! And we even did a Tarot reading for Gidi which was "right on target". He was amazed as I always am amazed to this day.

Talked a while longer about weddings, babies etc., listened to Simon and Garfunkle and all in all had a really nice evening.

Now I will read awhile...listening to Rikudei Am(Israeli Folk Dancing Music) ...and then off to sleep...have to be at reiki again tomorrow to see a Reiki II attunement and class but I would
really like to walk for awhile in the mountains...will see.

Friday... 1 PM...

Woke up this morning and it was COLD and nasty...and it began raining in the morning and is
still raining...this is the first time I've seen day time rain here.

Made reservations back to delhi and also to Udaipur...decided to go first calss...the tickets are
around 200 shekls ($50) but alone I'd rather have a private compartment at nite...magiah li!!

I have to go to reiki today but maybe it will stop by then. If not...I might not go...we are planning to go to Kabbalat Shabbat today and tomorrow at 7:30 is a classical Indian music conceert and on the 20th a classical dance concert so looks like a week of culture. I am feeling very tired now and don't really know why but I think I will just go to sleep and see how I feel when I get up

Woke up at 3 (missed Reiki) and went down to lunch with Merav and Gidi...Merav had a brilliant idea that she and gidi get married while here in Beit Chabad while here in India!...wanted my advice...had a real interesting discussion...he is really nervous...worried more about what his mother will say about the idea...so we discussed that as well...

We will meet soon to go to Kabbalat Shabbat and we will be spending Rosh Hashana together at Beit Chabad so it should be nice.

That's all for now...it has stopped raining and the sun is out which will make it nicer to be out this evening at least.