Jane's India Journals

Journals from 2001, 2003 and 2004

Friday, September 29, 2006

Sept 11, 2001- Following Reiki Master Attunment and Great Lasagna!

I've been feeling really kind of "under the weather"as I wrote and called to cancel my reiki Master second session again. He asked me what my symptoms were and then went on to explain that it is very possible, and happens in many instances, that at the first initiation for Master and receiving of the Master symbol, many things from deep inside start to surface and that is probably what is causing me to feel the way I am...not being wet and cold for 3 hours...he says to take my time, not to rush, sleep as much as I feel like and keep doing reiki and see what happens. so that's it for now

... I have just eaten the most delicious lasagna that I have ever eaten in my life...as a matter of fact,probably one of the best MEALS I have ever eaten in my life. It is worth it to take the overnite train ride to McLeod just for this Lasagne...at the Kokinor restaurant on bhagsu road...I can still taste it! will certainly be back for more ...will try out every type they have over the next couple of weeks I am here.

Now going back to my room with some new purchases I made on the way, plus apples and my downfall here,chocolate brownies, oatmeal raisin cookies and chocolate chip cookies, and hopefully my shower is fixed and I will then ask for the kitchen in the room to be provided with gas burner and some minimal cutlery and pot to boil water and I am all set for a seige!