Jane's India Journals

Journals from 2001, 2003 and 2004

Saturday, August 26, 2006

September 26, 2004- Bed Bugs and Healing

Dear All,
Back to the other night. It is now Monday and I will fill you in on the story of what I did all morning today, but let’s get caught up first. Saw “Terminal” the other night…a little too Hollywood for me especially at the end…but great story (based on true incident which is still happening in France) and wonderful acting, great character actors as well and just lots of fun most of the time.
Sunday: Slept in late…glorious day, getting warmer and more beautiful all the time.
Spent the day shopping and just hanging out and checking out shops with abdellah…one of these days will have to being shopping for real…there is a whole list I have from my daughters of things I have to really start looking for , but really don’t feel like it.
When we got back, I did a healing for abdellah. He warned me in advance that never feels anything. But I was curious to try some new energy work and also just wanted to do something nice for him…so I started with my regular hands-on type of work , always “listening” for guidance along the way, with no expectations for anything, not having any idea what “needed” to be “taken care of” anyway.
At the very end I rremoved my hands and began working (for about 2 minutes total) in his aura. Just feeling and “playing with” the energy I felt…when he “returned” to the room, he first of all commented that he was surprised to feel my hands were so hot (I had not felt this at all) and at the end he opened his eyes for a second to look because he felt my hands “all over” the middle of his body moving from side to side and all around ant that’s when he saw I wasn’t touching him at all! He said it was extremely powerful, sor to flike “phychic surgery” he knew…I was quite surprised but we’ve decided to continue these sessions and see where they lead. In addition..his stiff back and neck were completely relaxed a. I can only assume from the hands on part I was guided to do mainly on his head neck and shoulders.
And it is now 3 AM(!) and I am awake…why??? Well, just in case I had forgotten, I was given a little clue that I AM in India after all! I am covered with bed bug bites and I am going crazy with itching. Now, I don’t know if it is from my bed, which I doubt as I had no problem until two days ago, or if I picked them up somewhere else (restaurant, dondhups treatment table, tashi’s place, whatever) and brought one back on my clothes which later found it’s way into my bed… Fact is, until 2 days ago I was fine. So it’s hard for me to imagine it is from the room…although I could have brought something BACK with me from somewhere else…but just thinking about it of course has kept me mostly awake all nite. At any rate…in the morning, ashish will help me take both beds outside in the sun and will buy me something to spray them with for extermination purposes. And I will get clean cheets, and wash my own stuff and hopefully that will be the end of the story. For now…I will try to get a little sleep until morning.
Morning…slept well until 8…a few more bites this morning…but I am now after spraying everythibng, cleaning the whole room etc. and assume all will be well from now on
Yonina is leaving today for manali…having lunch with her soon.
My love to all…Jane